When you choose Emanate Health for surgery, you're choosing the region's best surgeons and nurses to take care of you. Our team of board-certified surgeons specializes in a wide variety of procedures. So, whether you need a hernia repair or a face-lift, we have the right experts and facilities available to serve you.
Our hospitals offer treatment in everything from heart care to maternity and pediatrics, orthopedics to neuroscience and stroke care, and women's health to emergency care. Cosmetic surgeries are the only procedures that are not being offered.
Patients interested in rescheduling a delayed surgery need to speak with their primary care doctor to make sure that this is the right time to schedule a procedure before their condition becomes more severe.
Learn more about our new safety protocols.
Our robotic surgeons are at the forefront of technology. Using the da Vinci Surgical System, our team can perform a number of minimally invasive gynecological and urologic surgeries, including:
- Cystectomy (bladder cancer surgery)
- Endometriosis resection
- Myomectomy (uterine fibroids surgery)
- Partial nephrectomy (to treat kidney disease or cancer)
- Prostatectomy (prostate cancer surgery)
- Pyeloplasty (urinary obstruction surgery)
- Sacrocolpopexy (pelvic organ prolapse surgery)
Due to our staff's commitment to safe, quality care, Emanate Health Queen of the Valley Hospital was designated a Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology by the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists and the Surgical Review Corporation. This designation means you can expect:
- A shorter hospital stay (many patients are able to leave the same day)
- A faster recovery time
- Less pain and blood loss from surgery
Many general surgeries and even some orthopedic procedures can be done on an outpatient basis.
General outpatient surgeries we perform include:
- Breast biopsy
- Excisional biopsy of nodes
- Excision of skin lesions and small masses
- Hernia repair
- Incision and drainage
- Lipoma excision
- Muscle biopsy
- Pilonidal cystectomy
Our orthopedic surgeons can perform the following procedures on an outpatient basis:
- Carpal tunnel release
- Ganglion cyst removal
- Laceration repair
- Orthopedic hardware removal
- Shoulder repair
- Tendon repair
- Trigger finger release
- Ulnar nerve transfer
We are pleased to offer you a range of life-enhancing plastic surgery operations. All operations are outpatient and performed in our fully accredited outpatient surgery center by our team of experienced plastic surgeons and nurses.
Here are some examples of the plastic surgery procedures we perform:
- Breast augmentation, reduction and lift
- Eyebrow and eyelid surgery
- Full-body liposuction
- Rhinoplasty and septoplasty
- Tummy tuck
Our experienced team of surgeons performs urologic outpatient operations at the fully accredited Emanate Health Glendora Surgery Center. Urologic surgeries we perform include:
- Bladder suspension
- Direct vision urethrotomy
- Internal spermatic vein ligation
- Testicular biopsy