Don't let your pain stop you from doing what you love. Our Emanate Health Occupational Therapy program is designed to help you return to performing your everyday activities without discomfort.
Whether it's work, caring for family, playing your favorite sport or just taking a hike, our specialized team of occupational therapists is here to help you get back to the things that matter most.
Common conditions we treat
Occupational therapy helps people dealing with a variety of physical and neurological conditions regain the skills needed to do their everyday tasks. Here are some common conditions we treat:
- Brain injury
- Cancer recovery
- Congenital disorders
Our areas of specialty
Our team of certified occupational therapists specializes in the following areas of treatment:
- Custom-made splints and braces. We can create personalized splints and braces according to your body's needs. This can greatly improve your comfort and the effectiveness of the treatment.
- Hand therapy. People struggling with issues in their hands, wrists and elbows may visit any of our clinics for specialized care.
- Lymphedema treatment. Lymphedema is a condition where excess fluid collects in your body's tissue, resulting in swelling—usually in the arms or legs. It can be a result of cancer treatment, but also may be caused by other health factors. Members of the Emanate Health Occupational Therapy team have expertise in both manual and mechanical lymphatic drainage to help you heal.
- Work simulation. This form of treatment helps any person who's struggling to fulfill their job duties due to an illness or injury. With work simulation, your occupational therapist evaluates your capabilities, your job's responsibilities and your work environment to create a program that will help you regain the necessary skills.
- Vision therapy. In vision therapy, we work on training your brain and eyes to work together. We can correct a variety of issues, such as lazy eye, poor depth perception, poor hand-eye coordination and more.
For more information about our outpatient services and to book an evaluation with one of our occupational therapists, please contact one of our locations.
For more information about our inpatient services, please contact one of our locations.