Emergency room (ER) services
When a medical emergency strikes you or a loved one, you need care you can count on—and you need it as quickly as possible.
We can help.
Emanate Health goes to great lengths to protect every single patient and staff member. These safety protocols are in place across our health care system:
- Everyone who comes to Emanate Health is required to wear a mask and is temperature screened for COVID-19.
- Our waiting areas, including those in our Emergency Departments have seating placed 6 feet apart, to enforce social distancing.
- All suspect coronavirus patients who come to the ER are placed in a separate area while they wait for further care.
- Our admitted COVID-19 patients are placed in isolation units on different floor from everyone else and transported in separate elevators.
- We are limiting guests from visiting our hospitals and limiting access to entrances from our hospitals to keep everyone safe.
Learn more about our new safety protocols.
Here's a look at what we offer.
Expert ER staff
Every Emanate Health ER is open 24/7 and staffed with highly trained doctors who can treat traumas and all other serious medical problems.
We also offer you the option to view wait times by location and check in online for emergencies that are not life-threatening*. This helps reduce your wait time and gets you in to see a provider quicker.
*If you're experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 immediately.
Convenient ER locations
Emanate Health's ER services are offered at the following locations:
- Full-service ER
- Fast heart attack care
Our ER is faster than any other hospital in the East San Gabriel Valley for treating cardiac arrest. It's earned us a designation by Los Angeles County as a STEMI (ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction) Receiving Center.