Emanate Health Queen of the Valley Hospital
The Family Birth & Newborn Center
Services:Maternity, Obstetrics & gynecology (OB/GYN), Neonatal care
Labor & Delivery Unit: 24 hours
Mother Baby Care Unit: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.; Quiet Time: 2 - 4 p.m. - Note: Only the significant other may be in the room during this time.
Newborn Intensive Care Unit: 24 hours, except 6:00 - 7:30 a.m. & p.m.
In order to protect our patients, visitors and staff from the spread of COVID-19, we are enacting a system-wide visitor policy at Emanate Health hospitals beginning March 16, 2020 and continuing until further notice.
- All visitors must check in at the front desk
- Limit one healthy visitor per patient
- No children allowed
- Visitors who are sick will not be allowed in the hospital
- Visitors will only be allowed to wait in the lobby
- Visitors are encouraged to stay home and rotate visitations
Visitors to Patients Under Investigation (PUI)
For those visitors to Patients Under Investigation (PUI) for COVID-19:
- No visitors allowed
- We will assist visitors to communicate with loved ones