Emanate Health Inter-Community Hospital
Services:Mammograms, Occupational therapy, Rehabilitation, Behavioral health, Cancer care, Cardiology, Emergency room, Gastroenterology, Palliative care, Pulmonary rehabilitation, Wound care
Valet Parking is available at this location.
- Valet fee: $4 for visitors and $3 for those with disabilities
- Hours: 8 m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
- After hours: Security personnel will provide the keys to retrieve the car
Visiting hours are 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.*
In order to protect our patients, visitors and staff from the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are temporarily suspending all routine visits to Emanate Health hospitals beginning March 16, 2020 until further notice.
- No visitors under the age of 14
- Limit one visitor per patient
- No visitors allowed in inpatient areas including medical-surgical units, critical care or intensive care units, behavioral and other observation units
- Visitors who are sick will not be allowed in the hospital
- Exceptions can be made for specific circumstances with prior Charge Nurse approval
- End-of-life care visits on a case-by-case basis
Changes to available services and hours
- Imaging: Bone density screenings are cancelled.
- Angioplasty: All elective procedures are cancelled.
- Mammography center: All screenings have been cancelled. Diagnostics and biopsies are available with radiologist approval only.
- Wound care: Podiatrists seeing urgent patients only. Doctor follow up visits have been reduced from weekly to every 2/4 weeks. Office hours are limited to 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Cardiopulmonary rehab: All maintenance patient visits are cancelled, not taking any new patients at this time. Office hours are limited to 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Thank you for your understanding during this critical time
*Certain units or departments may have different visiting hours. Please contact the hospital operator for more information.