Emanate Health Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Services:Mammograms, Occupational therapy, Women's health, Cardiology, Emergency room, Family medicine, Gastroenterology, Gynecology, Palliative care
Valet Parking is available at this location.
- Valet fee: $4 for visitors and $3 for those with disabilities
- Hours: 8 m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
- After hours: Security personnel will provide the keys to retrieve the car
Visiting hours are 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.*
Emanate Health Foothill Presbyterian Hospital is NOT a COVID-19 testing site. For more information on patient care, elective procedures and our enhanced safety protocols, click here.
- No visitors under the age of 14
- Limit one visitor per patient
- No visitors allowed in inpatient areas including medical-surgical units, critical care or intensive care units, behavioral and other observation units
- Visitors who are sick will not be allowed in the hospital
- Exceptions can be made for specific circumstances with prior Charge Nurse approval
- End-of-life care visits on a case-by-case basis
Thank you for your understanding during this critical time.
*Certain units or departments may have different visiting hours. Please contact the hospital operator for more information.