Ways to give
Philanthropy and community support are the substantial foundations on which our hospitals were built. But while this kind of nonprofit, community ownership assures that all of our monies go directly into running our facilities, it also means that we must rely on the generosity of donors to ensure our continued survival.
In a time when more and more hospitals are closing or being sold because they are not profitable enough for their corporate owners to maintain, Emanate Health Foundation is more committed than ever to continuing its delivery of affordable health care excellence well into the future. Emanate Health Foundation provides support to Emanate Health Inter-Community Hospital, Emanate Health Queen of the Valley Hospital, Emanate Health Foothill Presbyterian Hospital and Emanate Health Hospice.
There are several ways to support Emanate Health Foundation, including the following gift-giving options:
- Make an outright gift using cash, check or credit card, or you may make a pledge over a specific period of time.
- Take part in Emanate Health Foundation special events by purchasing tickets, sponsoring tables (or the entire event) or becoming an auction item donor:
- Become a volunteer and participate in our fundraising activities.
- Leave your legacy through estate and planned giving.
- Join our employee giving program.