Emanate Health Queen of the Valley Hospital Auxiliary
Many volunteer opportunities are available that have a huge impact on the lives of patients, visitors and employees.
The Emanate Health Queen of the Valley Hospital (QVH) Auxiliary is a group of volunteers who focus on fundraising to help the hospital grow and improve. Whether it's for a new piece of medical equipment or a hospital renovation, the auxiliary volunteers roll up their sleeves and get to work.
Formed in 1959, the Auxiliary helped raise the funds that enabled the hospital to open in 1962. Today, the Auxiliary manages the gift shop, coordinates fundraising activities and meets regularly to organize its volunteer efforts.
Photos of Activities
10/19/2019 - QVH Auxiliary at Autumn Nocturne
3/25/2019 - West Covina Mayor Lloyd Johnson's Presentation
2020-2021 Auxiliary Board of Directors
- President - Bonnie Kasamatsu
- 1st Vice President - Adeline Marquez
- 2nd Vice President (Fundraising) - Norma Tolliver
- 3rd Vice President (Membership) - Sandra Delahousaye-Bonds
- Treasurer - Aya Kamimura
- Recording Secretary - Carol Dolan
- Communication Committee - Linda Mattson
- Corresponding Secretary - Smita Udeshi
- Handicrafts - Adeline Marquez & Martha Soria
- Historians - Maeve O’Donnell & Kay Rios
- Hospitality Chairman - Lola Veronese
- Name Tags - Donna Owens
- Parliamentarian - Lucie Frias
- Service Hours - Mona McMillan
Become a Member
Join the QVH Auxiliary by filling out our volunteer form.
To learn more about volunteer opportunities, please click here.
If you have any questions, please call 626.915.6237.