Emanate Health Foothill Presbyterian Hospital Auxiliary
Many volunteer opportunities are available that have a huge impact on the lives of patients, visitors and employees.
The Emanate Health Foothill Presbyterian Hospital (FPH) Auxiliary is a group of volunteers who focus on fundraising to help the hospital grow and improve. Whether it's for a new piece of medical equipment or a hospital renovation, the Auxiliary volunteers roll up their sleeves and get to work.
It was formed in 1968 (five years before the hospital opened), raising money for the capital project, as well as scholarships. The Foothill Presbyterian community is extremely grateful for everything the Auxiliary has accomplished, including the recently completed Geleris Family Education Center.
FPH Auxiliary Luncheon & Bingo
The event scheduled for April 2 has been cancelled. Please visit this webpage at a later time for any updates.
FPH Auxiliary Scholarship
The Auxiliary awards scholarships to students pursuing or advancing a career in the health field. The deadline has been extended to April 15, 2020. For information on the FPH Auxiliary Scholarship Application for 2020, please click here.
FPH Auxiliary in the News
- 2020 Volunteer Luncheon & Bingo Announcement - San Gabriel Valley Examiner - March 6-11, 2020
- 2019 Holiday Installation Breakfast - San Gabriel Valley Examiner - December 12-18, 2019
- 2019 Holiday Open House - San Gabriel Valley Examiner - November 7-13, 2019
- 2019 Family BBQ and Concert in the Park - San Gabriel Valley Examiner - August 15-21, 2019
- 2019 Scholarship Awards Dinner - San Gabriel Valley Examiner - June 6-12, 2019
Upcoming Vendor Sales
- April 29, 2020 - Origami Owl
- May 7, 2020 - This n That
- July 9, 2020 - Care4MyFeet
- October 2, 2020 - Care Wear Uniforms
- October 21-22, 2020 - Collective Goods
- December 2, 2020 - Constantine Creations
2020 Auxiliary Board of Directors
Elected Executive Committee
- President - Dlorah Gonzales
- First VP Publicity - Mary Barham
- Second VP Ways & Means - (vacant)
- Third VP Finance - Jack Mateer
- Executive Secretary - Bonnie Singleton
- Membership Chair - Patty Mateer
- Policies & Procedures - (vacant)
- Corporate Director of Volunteer Services* - Tiffany Ramirez
- CEO of Emanate Health Foundation* - Michelle Stoddard
- Lobby Shop Manager* - Kristine McLeod
*Ex-Officio Non-Voting Members
- Junior Auxiliary - Jana Swete
- Lobby Shop - Bonnie Singleton
- Nominating Committee - Garry Reynolds
- Publications/Messenger - Pam Byars
- Scholarship Awards - Jade Knight
- Social Committee - Barbara Torres
- Awards - Pat Gowder
- Financial Committee - Mike Starr
- Coordinating Council - Linda DeMarco & Art Bereuter
- Courtesy Cards - Theresa Mattijetz
- Telephone Committee - Cathie Hawkins
- Vendor Sales Chair - Patty Mateer
The Junior Auxiliary is a group of young volunteers who serve a crucial role at Emanate Health Foothill Presbyterian Hospital. Its members support nurses, doctors and hospital staff, and raises funds to help benefit the hospital. In 2017-18, the Junior Auxiliary raised funds toward a scholarship and helped to purchase a cell phone charging station.
Become a Member
Join the FPH Auxiliary by filling out our volunteer form.
To learn more about volunteer opportunities, please click here.
If you have any questions, please call 626.857.3101.