2nd Annual Emanate Health Stroke Symposium
Saturday, December 7, 2019
7 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Emanate Health Stroke Care is proud to outline the latest advances in stroke care and management to help improve the knowledge and performance of health care providers caring for patients diagnosed with stroke.
Continuing education credits available. See below for more information.
Pacific Palms Resort
One Industry Hills Parkway
City of Industry, CA 91744
7 a.m. Registration and Continental Breakfast
7:45 a.m. Welcome Remarks
8 a.m. Acute Stroke Presentation: Issues and Challenges
Dr. Claudia Muñoz
• Medical Director, Neurosciences, Emanate Health
• Neurohospitalist, Vituity Neurology
8:50 a.m. Deficits and Disability in Acute Ischemic Stroke
Dr. Nerses Sanossian
• Associate Professor and Director of Neurocritical Care
Department of Neurology
University of Southern California
9:40 a.m. Morning Break and Vendor Walk
10 a.m. Pearls of Neurocritical Care and Management
Dr. Cyrus Dastur
• Associate Professor, Department of Neurology
UC Irvine School of Medicine
• Director, Neurocritical Care
UC Irvine Health
10:50 a.m. Stroke Rehabilitation: Current Concepts and Future
Dr. John Lindberg
• Medical Director, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
• Medical Director, Wound Care, Emanate Health
11:40 a.m. Lunch Break and Vendor Walk
12:40 p.m. Endovascular Treatment for Aneurysmal Subarachnoid
Dr. Richard Young
• Medical Director, Neurointervention Program
Inland Neurosurgery Institute
1:30 p.m. Endovascular Treatment for Acute Ischemic Stroke
Dr. Hamed Farid
Neurovascular and Spine Associates
• Director of Interventional Neuroradiology
St. Jude Medical Center
2:20 p.m. Closing Remarks/Evaluation
- Non-Emanate Health employees: $75
- Students: $25
- Emanate Health employees and affiliated physicians: Free
*Continental breakfast and lunch included
Space is limited.
Emanate Health is accredited by the California Medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Emanate Health takes responsibility for the content, quality, and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
Emanate Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 5 AMA PRA Category 1 credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing BRN #00489 for 6 hours of continuing education.
This course is approved for 5 hours of instructor based CE by California EMS Provider # 19-0020 for the target audiences of EMT, Paramedic, and MICN.
- An information booth to display your company's literature and technology
- The opportunity to network with health care professionals and the community
- Placement of your company logo in the seminar's program book and event posters