Emanate Health employees are linked together by one common mission—helping people keep well in body, mind and spirit by providing quality health care services in a safe, compassionate environment.
That mission sets the tone for our workplace culture. From the people we hire to the facilities we build, Emanate Health is about helping others.
We do it for our patients
Our patients are at the center of everything we do, and everyone at Emanate Health plays a vital role in the care we deliver. That's because no matter what your job title is, the work you do at Emanate Health affects people's lives.
Patients and their families are the reason we are here. We want them to experience excellence in all we do through the quality of our services, our teamwork, and our commitment to a caring, safe and compassionate environment.
We support our employees
Respect and support for our employees is integral to our workplace culture. That's helped us earn the awards "Best Place to Work" and "Best Hospital" by the San Gabriel Valley Tribune.
Our values guide us
Our values ensure respect, excellence, compassion, integrity and stewardship in the daily work we do.
- Respect. We affirm the rights, dignity, individuality and worth of each person we serve and of each other.
- Excellence. We maintain an unrelenting drive for excellence, quality and safety and strive to continually improve all that we do.
- Compassion. We care for each person and each other as part of our family.
- Integrity. We believe in fairness and honesty and are guided by our code of ethics.
- Stewardship. We wisely care for the human, physical and financial resources entrusted to us.