How to apply
The Emanate Health Family Medicine Residency Program only accepts applications through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Do not call or directly email the program to apply.
Applications are accepted and reviewed through ERAS from September through December of each year. Applications received after this date will be reviewed as interview space permits.
Interviews are scheduled after applications are reviewed and are available by invitation only.
During the 2022-2023 interview cycle, applicants will be invited for virtual interviews through ERAS and there will be no in person interviews. Only applicants granted interviews may schedule in person tours held on November 18, 2022, December 16, 2022, and January 20, 2023.
The capacity for each in person tour session will be limited to 25 applicants and the sessions will be scheduled on a first come, first serve basis and upon confirmation by the program. Applicants who chose to attend in person tours will be required to provide proof of COVID immunization. The in person tours will be conducted exclusively for the benefit of the applicants and attendance to the in person tours will not influence applicant ranking.
What you need for your application
To apply to our Family Medicine Residency Program, please submit the following materials via ERAS:
- ERAS Common Application form
- Current curriculum vitae
- A personal statement
- Medical school transcripts
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE)
- USMLE or COMLEX transcripts
- Letters of recommendation (minimum of three with at least one written by a family physician)
We require the following additional requirements for international medical graduates:
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident status
- ECFMG certificate must be completed in order to be selected for an interview
- U.S. clinical experience (six months minimum)
- Medical school graduation date no more than three years from the application cycle