Lamaze class (weekends)
Learn and prepare for pregnancy, birth and beyond with our Lamaze class. You will be guided on the beautiful stages your body will go through including; the anatomy and physiology of pregnancy, the labor and birth process, signs of labor, stages and phases of labor, coping methods, pain management, and common complications and promoting communication with caregivers. You will also learn breathing, relaxation and the body positions used throughout labor.
This two-day weekend class is led by Melissa Rodriguez RN BSN LCCE, and each set of classes takes place on Friday from 6 to 10 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Weekend class dates:
- Friday, Aug. 23, and Saturday, Aug. 24
- Friday, Sept. 13, and Saturday, Sept. 14
- Friday, Sept. 27, and Saturday, Sept. 28
- Friday, Oct. 11, and Saturday, Oct. 12
- Friday, Oct. 25, and Saturday, Oct. 26
- Friday, Nov. 8, and Saturday, Nov. 9
- Friday, Nov. 22, and Saturday, Nov. 23
- Friday, Dec. 6, and Saturday, Dec. 7
- Friday, Dec. 13, and Saturday, Dec. 14
Please call 888.456.2847 for more information and to register.
|Location:||Queen of the Valley Campus|