Aging Well & Younger Next Year Seminar
Due to popular demand, this event is SOLD OUT.
Stay in the know and sign up to receive information about future events at Emanate Health.
Saturday, October 12, 2019
7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Where healthy comes from. Learn the latest about senior health & wellness from top doctors in Southern California.
Pacific Palms Resort
One Industry Hills Parkway
City of Industry, CA 91744
Getting older doesn’t mean life has to slow down: Secrets of staying young
No doctor’s appointment necessary. Hear from the best physicians in Southern California! Join us for an event that gives you exclusive access to learn the latest on:
- Sex health
- Joint care
- Brain strength – how to stay sharp!
- Vitamins and supplements
- Aging well tips and tricks
Emanate Health, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, USC Keck School of Medicine, and UC Irvine School of Medicine will all be featuring physicians for this event.
Featured speakers include:
- Emanate Health, Claudia Muñoz, MD – Neuroscience & Dementia
- Emanate Health, Edward Tangchitnob, MD – Sex Health & Seniors: A Perspective for Baby Boomers
- Emanate Health, Ankur Patel, MD – Joint Care & Orthopedics: Keep Movin' & Flexin'
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Sonja Rosen, MD – Secrets of Successful Aging & the Biology of Aging
- Keck School of Medicine of USC, Kurt Hong, MD, PhD – Vitamin & Mineral Supplements, Truths & Falsehoods
- UC Irvine School of Medicine, John Luo, MD – Digital Health for Seniors
- Students: $25*
- Seniors 55+: $20*
*Continental breakfast and lunch included
- Call 888.456.2847 for more seminar information
- Free health screenings, raffle and giveaways!
Sponsorship opportunities are available and include:
- An information booth to display your company’s literature and technology
- The opportunity to network with health care professionals and the community
- Placement of your company logo in the seminar’s program book and event posters