Patient Family Advisory Council
We're always looking for ways to create the best experience possible for our patients and their families.
One of the ways we do that is through our Patient Family Advisory Council (PFAC).
PFAC is made up of former patients and close family members of former patients who draw upon their unique experiences and perspectives to advise us on Emanate Health's programs, policies and practices.
Our staff collaborates with council members to get their opinions on a variety of things that a patient and/or family member may experience, such as our intake process, the quality of our customer service and even the food we serve.
The council has the following goals:
- To encourage collaboration between caregivers, patients and families so that our quality of care never stops improving
- To provide ongoing feedback that helps Emanate Health prioritize issues that need fixing
- To continue building a positive relationship between Emanate Health and the members of our community
- Have previously used services at Emanate Health
- Are available to attend bimonthly meetings
- Are willing to share and participate in the council's agenda
- Have the ability to speak honestly in a group and work in partnership with others
- Demonstrate concern for more than one issue
- Respect the perspectives of others
- Model behaviors that reflect the Council's mission and values
- Council members serve two-year terms with the option to renew their term upon completion
Becoming a member
If you're interested in joining the council, you can apply now by filling out and submitting our online form.