Emanate Health Medical Group
Changes to outpatient services
Emanate Health Medical Group is excited to announce that we will be reopening our offices for comprehensive care and patient services on Monday May 18, 2020. Our decision is aligned with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), State and County Health Departments recommendations. We want to assure you that the safety of our patients, physicians and team members is our top priority. The following guidelines have been put in place to promote a clean and safe environment.
- All individuals in the office will be required to wear a mask. Please bring your own.
- Social Distancing rules will apply, so we ask that only patients enter the office. If patient is a minor or requires assistance we do ask that only one parent or caregiver accompany the patient.
- Team members will be screening all who enter the office for COVID-19 symptoms and checking temperatures.
- Please have all necessary forms completed before visiting the office. New Patient Forms are available in the box to the right.
- A strict disinfection protocol has been put in place to promote a constant clean environment. All patient exam rooms and waiting areas will be cleaned and disinfected between patients as well as all common areas including tabletops, door knobs, chairs etc.
- Virtual Visits are still available for patients who are not yet able to come to the office during regular office hours of 8:30-5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Our Physicians at Emanate Health Medical Group are here to serve you especially during these trying times and will continue to provide you with high quality and compassionate care you have grown accustomed to. Thank you for choosing Emanate Health for your health care needs.
Expert care for everyone
Our Medical Group is composed of physicians and specialists from nearly every medical field. Whether you're looking for a new primary care doctor or need to find an orthopedic surgeon, we have the experts on hand right here in the San Gabriel Valley.
And because we're a group of local physicians, choosing our care means you have easy access to important things like imaging services and other Emanate Health facilities, such as the Emanate Health Ferguson Outpatient Surgery Center.
Ready to see what we're all about? Search our doctors to get started.
Emanate Health Medical Group is an independent medical practice affiliated with Emanate Health.